In this episode, Brad Loyet and Matt Kresko talk about scarcity vs. abundance mindsets. Tune to listen to the discussion as we go deep defining these mindsets, the effects of a scarcity mindset, and how to shift to an abundance mindset, among other exciting topics. We also share some reviews from our fans and introduce our next week’s guest.
[00:55] Update on what’s going on
[05:30] Scarcity Vs. Abundance Mindset quotes
[06:44] Defining Scarcity Mindset
[10:36] Defining Abundance Mindset
[13:28] Breeding the Spending Habit
[14:33] What’s wrong with our education system?
[15:54] How to shift from having a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset
[18:51] Reticular Activating System
[20:13] How scarcity mindset affects you
[21:00] Anything good with having a scarcity mindset?
[21:46] What it takes to have a true economic abundance
[24:21] Negative reviews from listeners
[25:54] Positive reviews
[27:17] Fans inquiry: Question from Tom Green
[30:43] About our next week’s guest.
- When you’re grateful, fear disappears, and abundance appears (Tony Robbins)
- If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. (Oprah Winfrey)
- If you’re broke or poor and horrible with your finances and you go out and win a lottery, chances are you will be bankrupt within five years.
- You need to be grateful for the little wins that you have along the way.
- If you focus on your appreciation for what you have, you’ll start noticing more that you can have. If you start focussing on everything you don’t have, nothing will ever be enough, no matter what comes into your life.
- If you’re just focussing on anything negative in your life, and that’s all you focus on, you’re blocking out every possibility of making that better.
- If you feel like you’re in a scarcity mindset and do something for somebody else, there’s going to be a weight lifted on your shoulder.
Please help us by liking, sharing, and subscribing to our podcast if you enjoy this content.
You may also want to check out these previous episodes!
Listen to Brofessional podcast on:
Follow Us Online