In this episode, we talk about “Saying Yes to Saying No.” Why is it so important for you? How can you say it the right way and how do you know things to say no or yes to? We dive deep into the discussion on when you to say no and why having co-values can help you say no easily. Tune in to find out more about saying no and saying yes.
[01:44] What’s been going on?
[07:30] Quotes around saying No.
[10:14] Bitcoin price goes deep
[12:35] Books we’re currently reading
[15:20] Why is saying yes to saying no important?
[17:55] Learning to say No
[21:38] How do you know what you should and shouldn’t say no to
[26:49] How to know when to say no
[27:51] Using co-values to say yes and no
[31:12] How do you say no the right way? And why is it hard to say no sometimes?
[36:27] Is there anything, in particular, you wish you would say no or yes to right now?
[44:23] Only fans inquiry: What techniques do you use to improve your ability to delay gratification
- Our opinions and thoughts mean very little if there’s nothing we disagree with. (Henry Claude).
- It’s only saying no that you can concentrate on the really important things. (Steve Jobs).
- You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage pleasantly and unapologetically to say no to other things and the way to do that is having a bigger yes burning inside. (Steven Covey).
- Every time we say yes to our request, we are also saying no to anything else we might accomplish with the time. (Tim Harford).
- When you’re trying to say yes to everything, you end up doing nothing. (Gary Vee).
- I’m not going to be able to help anybody if I can’t help myself first
- If I’m not gonna grow from it, there’s no sense in doing it. Even if I’m treading water in the same spot, it’s not worth doing it.
- Don’t say no out of fear. Say no because it doesn’t align with your goals.
- If you have co-values, then your no and yes are easy.
- The more honest you are with people when you say no, the more appreciative of it they are.
Changes That Heal by Henry Cloud
Relentless Solution Focus by Jason Selk
Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza
The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
The Yes Virus YouTube Video by Gary Vee
Please help us by liking, sharing, and subscribing to our podcast if you enjoy this content.
Listen to Brofessional podcast on:
Follow Us Online