Are you willing to get out of your comfort zone and attain the unimaginable? Then why haven’t you already? Lets see How To Get Out of Your Comfort Zone and Find Success! It is human nature to want to stay where we feel safe, and that is why we often want to take the path of least resistance.
In this episode of The Brofessional Development Podcast, we talk about comfort zones, why people stay in them, and how you can force yourself out of them. We discuss how your environment and the desire for instant gratification affect your ability to leave your comfort zone.
Listen in to understand why you’ll only find success and become a disruptor if you force yourself out of your comfort zone. You will also hear some of our suggested resources and industries influencers to inspire you to get out of your comfort zone.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- [8:50] The topic of the day (comfort zones) and related quotes.
- [13:30] Books that talk about comfort zones.
- [17:24] Defining a comfort zone and why people stay in it.
- [21:37] How environment affects people’s desire to stay where they’re comfortable.
- [26:12] How the desire for instant gratification is keeping you in the path of least resistance.
- [30:20] Be smart in how you push out of your comfort zone to achieve your goals.
- [33:09] Influencer examples – successful people who got out of their comfort zones.
- [37:20] Our personal stories about getting out of the comfort zone.
- The Comfort Crisis by Michael Easter
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Rejection Proof by Jia Jiang
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg