In today’s episode, we share tips on how you can start your business from the ground up. We also share our journey, why we started our businesses, the biggest struggles along the road, how we overcame each one of them, and the most fulfilling things about our businesses. Tune in to get some useful insights on how you can get started today.
[02:09] What we’ve been up to
[08:15] Some inspiring quotes
[10:25] Resourceful books and podcasts to start your business
[12:05] Why we decided to start out businesses
[18:35] Biggest struggles
[24:30] The most fulfilling thing about owning a business
[27:47] Ultimate goals for our own businesses
[35:11] Is entrepreneurship innate
[39:49] Biggest things to consider before starting your business
[45:04] Biggest takeaways
[47:46] What’s coming up
- It’s like, there’s so many resources out there. There are so many opportunities. There’s so many up and coming industry. That it’s like, you can literally start a business doing anything if you just decide to do it and put time and effort.
- I want like if I want a plane like probably I’ll never buy a plane, but I want to like, be able to buy one if I wanted to.
- I’d like to have enough options where if one of my businesses has a slow year, another one’s had a good year, and it kind of levels off and I want to have generational wealth.
- I want to be that guy that’s like on the business journal, like a picture of me like, oh, Brad Loyet sold this business for a hundred million dollars to an acquisition company. Like that’s what I want.
- overestimate what they can do in a year and underestimate what they can do in five years
- I think the people who are honestly, some of the most successful entrepreneurs are the ones that had it the hardest,
- every business that you get into, I think you should consider the long, the long term and, and what you can gain out of it.
Listen to Brofessional podcast on: