It has been almost two years since our first episode and now we are halfway to 100 episodes. What started as a hobby and something fun to do has now scaled to be part of our life. And today, we hit episode 50! Join us as we share about our journey, where the Brofessional Development Podcast started, how it’s growing, and what to expect in the future. We also share our own individual stories and how this podcast has helped us grow and keep a circle that always challenges us to go for more. We talk about our favorite episodes, guests, quotes, and how we think the Brofessional Development Podcast is making an influence out there!
[01:24] What McNeil has been up to
[03:15] Does natural talent exist?
[08:03] All about Episode 50
[08:16] Our favorite quotes since starting Brofessional Development Podcast
[11:50] Why we started Brofessional Development Podcast
[16:44] Our favorite Episodes with the hosts
[23:00] Least favorite episodes
[23:53] Our favorite guests
[25:35] Least favorite guests
[27:51] List of guests we wish to have in our next 50 episodes
[30:22] How we have grown individually since starting the podcast
[46:05] Where the podcast has helped us on the road
[52:22] Where we see the podcast helping others
- I think that there’s natural talent and ability that people are born with, whether that’s in sports, business, or just in life in general. But the issue is a lot of people will never tap into their natural ability and it just goes to be useless.
- You have to love what you do. You have to have a good coach. And if you put all that together, that’s where the talent starts to develop itself.
- People do not decide their future. They decide their habits and their habits decide their future.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- I want to find that place where most people quit and I want to be there as much as possible.
- You are the product of the people you surround yourself with and the content that you consume.
- Anything that’s your first is going to be bad and you can’t get to 100x without starting. So many people are just refusing to start because they are scared of failing.
- People are happy and comfortable because it’s easy. I think the podcast just forces us to do more uncomfortable things and we grow.
The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle
Finding Your Life’s Purpose with Jeff Lopes
Influencing Our Thoughts To Change Our Behavior with Jason Selk
Finding your greatest strength through challenge and pain! With Ben Newman
Listen to Brofessional podcast on: